Disc Golf Explained in 1 Sentence
Wait, I thought Elevate was an Ultimate Frisbee company?
We were and still are! But with COVID-19 restrictions, playing Ultimate is quite hard. This is why, for now, we are focusing on running fun and safe Disc Golf Camps in Vancouver, Burnaby, North Vancouver, Langley, and Delta.
This is what Dr. Bonnie Henry recommended for this Summer and we want to stick to her guidelines.
Disc Golf Rules and Benefits
- Get the flying disc into the target in as few throws as possible (just like normal golf)
Benefits of Disc Golf:
- Kids will only touch and use their own discs
- It’s an individual sport so kids will be more than 6 feet away from each other
- Kids learn life skills such as resiliency, patience, and mindfulness
- It’s a fun and free sport that can be played anywhere in the world
Disc Golf Camps with Elevate Ultimate
We are offering Disc Golf camps for kids aged 8 – 13 this summer. We will be running the camps in Vancouver, Burnaby, North Vancouver, Langley, and Delta.
We are only accepting 8 kids per camp to ensure safe physical distancing so spots will run out fast! Check out all our Disc Golf locations here.